|Minimum Order Quantity||10 Pair|
|Usage/Application||POINT TO POINT AND POINT TO MULTI POINT|
|Compatible Devices||ALL HDMI DEVICES|
HDMI Over Ethernet is based on TCP/IP standard. It transmit your HD display with the high resolutions up to 492 feet (150 meters) away from your HDMI or DVI-D source by using one CAT5e/6 cable. With the advantage of TCP/IP standard,you can extend your HD video to multiple displays by using an Ethernet Switch.
DMI Extender Full-HD CAT RX&TX 150m
2.Following TCP/IP standard
3.Full HD 1080p.
4.hdmi extender full-hd
Following TCP/IP standard.
Support HDMI1.4 protocol.
HDCP1.1 & 1.2 protocol compliant
Support point-to-point mode, one point-to-many mode and cascade connection mode.
Support IR extender function allows IR remote control of Source devices from remote viewing location by sending IR commands received in the vicinity of the Display back to the Source devices.
Sample rate32kHz, 44.1kHz and 48kHz
IR remote control
Input 100V - 240V (50 - 60Hz) Output 5V/1A
HDMI Sender 3W HDMI Receiver 3W
0 DegreeC - 70 DegreeC / 10% - 80%RH(no condensation)
-10 DegreeC - 80 DegreeC/ 5% -90% RH(no condensation)
1) Main unit Sender , Main unit Receiver
2) Two pieces of 5V DC Power Supply.
3) one piece of IR transmitter and one piece of IR receiver
4) User's Manual
|Minimum Order Quantity||10 Pair|
|Cable Length||UP TO 200 MTR|
|Features||HDMI + USB OVER LAN UP TO 200MTR|
|Usage/Application||TO EXTEND HDMI SIGNAL|
The PRIMESOL PS-HDE200KVM HDMI KVM Extender over IP is a device based on the standard TCP/IP protocol for transmitting HD audio and video source over LAN . It transmits your HD display with the high resolutions up to 200 meters away from your HDMI or DVI-D source by using one CAT5/5e/6 cable. At the same time, it’s also convenient to transmit HDMI audio and video source by point-to-point, multipoint-to-multipoint and cascade connection mode.
Features & Specifications:
- Support HDMI1.3/HDCP1.1&1.2
- Support point-to-point mode, multipoint-to-multipoint mode and cascade connection mode.
- Standard 802.3 Ethernet
- Support one way IR extension.
- Pure hardware design, plug and play, do not need to install additional software
1 x HDMI 200M KVM IP Transmitter
1 x HDMI 200M KVM IP Receiver
1 x Pair DC 5V Power Plug (send according to shipping country if no any demand)
1 x Pair of IR Transmitter and Receiver
1 x User Manual
|Cable Length||UP TO 30MTR|
-One pair as a full functional module, no need of setting
-Cat-5e/6 cable can substitute HDMI cable to achieve long distance transmission
-Transmission distance can be up to 30 meters for 1080p using CAT-6 Cable
-Signaling rater up to 1.65Gbps in support of 1080p display
-Single Port Network Cable Extender Over by Cat 5e /6
Material Hard Plastic
Color Black / Blue
Plug and play, support hot plug;
Support 3D 1080P HDMI1.4 resolution, 4k*2k
Support resolution 480i/p, 576i/p, 720p, 1080i/p, 1920x1200,4k*2k
1 Pair x HDMI To Single Port RJ45 Network Cable Extender
|Compatible Brand||Dell, all Brands with suitable HDMI port, Samsung, HP, Lenovo|
|Current Rating||1 ampere|
HDMI Extender 120m with Loop Out
This is a VGA + AUDIO to HDMI converter,which can convert the VGA analog signal from desktop PC, notebook,DVD etc. to high definition digital signal via smart chip processing, and output the HDMI signal to HD display devices, to enjoy high definition video and audio effect.The output resolution is up to 1080p(this is related to your computer's output resolution).
1.Following TCP/IP standard.
2. Support HDMI1.3 protocol.
3. HDCP1.1 & 1.2 protocol compliant
4.Support point-to-point mode, one point-to-many mode and cascade connection mode.
5. Support IR extender function allows IR remote control of Source devices from remote viewing location by sending IR commands received in the vicinity of the Display back to the Source devices.
Connection and operation
1) Connect the HDMI source (such as DVD, PS3, and STB) to the HDMI IN of Sender.
2) Connect the IR sender to the Sender IR OUT Port, and Be Directed at HDMI video source’s IR receiver.
3) Connect the HDMI out of Receiver to HDTV display.
4) Connect the IR receiver to the Receiver IR IN Port.
5) Use one Cat5e/6 cable up to 120m to connect the Sender and Receiver.
6) Plug two pieces of 5V power supply into the Sender and Receiver.
7) Power on the HDTV display and HDMI source.